Our mission is to glorify God through the faithful preaching of God's word and the training of His people, while reaching the world for Christ. Our goal can be summarized by the words of the Apostle Paul in Colossians 1:28 "Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ." We seek to fulfill this mission and goal by God's power and His grace.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe in the absolute authority and accuracy of the 66 books of the Bible and its all-sufficiency as the Christian's rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is but one God, who reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal and only begotten Son of God, and that He is the only and sufficient mediator between God and man.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, whose ministry is to convince the world of sin and of righteousness and of judgment; to give the new birth, and to seal, sanctify, teach, and comfort those who believe in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God and that he sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death; thus we believe that all men by nature and by choice are sinners and, apart from Christ, shall be forever separated from God. Our only hope of eternal life is through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
7. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, not of works, and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are born again, thereby becoming children of God.